After you read it,,don't forget to follow it :D

Thursday, December 30, 2010

fair?

sometimes,we felt God do something isn't fair. That's what I've been trough. I just thought,my best friend betray me. but i dunno why,i think my best friend angry with me. what's wrong?she's the one that I thought has betrayed me. why she became angry?I'm the one who need to be angry. and,that boy-,- he just made me frustated. At one point,I just wanna die. but,I think.. I think about my future,about my friends. maybe it isn't fair. but,all this time God always give me friends that I needed,family that love me no matter how I look like,n a best friend who betray me but I still love her. maybe it's a problem,but now I knew. it's not anybody's fault. but it's just about how we think about it. if we think about it as a negative thing,it'll be bad. but now,just look the positive thing. It's fair:D

No comments:

Post a Comment