"True love never dies"
Gideon Setiawan
"We know the truth not only by reason, but also by the heart "
Blaise Pascal
"I'd rather be a failure at something I love,than a success at something I hate"
George Burns
"In my dreams, I can reach the stars. And in my real life, I can reach my dreams"
Epifani Angelina Chandra
"I'm going there, and I'll be there for you"
Alexander Arel
"Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, thrust your choices, and everyting is possible"
Cherie Carter - Scott
"There won't be a true love without a friendship"
Epifani Angelina Chandra
"When you hold your love don't ever let it go. Or you'll loose your chance to make your dreams come true"
Endah n Rhesa - When You Love Someone
"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together. And as our life change,come whatever. We will still be friends forever."
Vitamin C - Friends Forever (Graduation)
"I will share the air I breath"
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
"I'll be there for you trough it all,even if saving you sends me to heaven"
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angels

No comments:
Post a Comment